As a Firmware Engineer for our esteemed medical device company, you will be developing the embedded software for the machines. Here’s a detailed overview of your key responsibilities and qualifications:
Key Qualifications – BE/Btech Electronics & Telecommunications
Key Responsibilities –
- Development of embedded software
- Implement communication protocols
- Solve system problems analytically and convert them to robust algorithms to help the team achieve product goals.
- Prepare product reports and documentation
- Team Management and training
- Analyze and enhance the efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources.
- Manage Risk Assessment and Mitigation Plan while complying with applicable standards
- Systems Engineering awareness on multi-discipline teams (HW/FW/GUI/ Mechanical) interfacing for integrated product development with viable technologies
- Experience with 32-bit ARM cortex microcontrollers, preferably STM32 series
- Have hands-on in analog and digital interfacing, and Real-time operating systems.
- Interfacing communication protocols (I2C, SPI, UART, USB, etc.)
- Experience working with ARM-based toolchains, and ARM debuggers
- Hands-on experience with ARM debuggers/programmers/SWD/JTAG debugging/Logic Analyzers/Protocol Analyzers
- Working knowledge of timers, PLLs, DMA, and various buses internal to MCUs
- Development of secure boot/drivers
- Implementation of communication protocols between interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Experience in multi-threaded embedded, real-time applications and firmware components
- Experience in Embedded Linux, and Github repository
- Experience in building end-to-end products
- Experience in developing control systems
- Good documentation and communication skills, ability to adapt and learn new systems quickly.